Transformation Made Real Webinar
Wednesday October 27th, 11.00 am to 12.00 pm
Strengthening Cyber Resilience in a Data-Driven Era
Data has become the lifeblood of every organisation in Ireland, helping them stay ahead of changing consumer needs and fostering the development of new services. Living in a data-driven era means more cyber-attacks, which now occur globally every 11 seconds. 48% of breaches involve small businesses.
With the ongoing shift to digitisation and hybrid, how can organisations accelerate their digital transformation plans while protecting their most valuable asset, their data? Connected in association with Dell Technologies, is hosting the fifth webinar in the ‘Transformation Made Real’ series on Wednesday October 27th.
Join Connected Editor Emmet Ryan as he speaks to Jason Ward, Vice-President and Managing Director; Kelly Prunty, Senior Sales Manager Endpoint Security and Barry Temple, Senior Director, EMEA Services Inside Sales, of Dell Technologies Ireland and other industry leaders, on the cyber threats of a post-pandemic world, the importance of developing an effective cyber resilience strategy and how to prioritise cyber security investments.
Please note: more panellists to be announced, in the near future.
Vice President and Managing Director, Dell Technologies Ireland
Senior Sales Manager Endpoint Security, Dell Technologies Ireland
Senior Director, EMEA Services Inside Sales, Dell Technologies Ireland
Welcome by Emmet Ryan, Connected Editor
- What should a Cyber Resilient Strategy include?
- What is the difference between Cyber & Disaster Recovery?
- What are the critical components of Cyber Recovery, to recover after an attack, with minimal risk & business disruption.
- The changing role of the CISO, as result of COVID-19.
- What issues does rapid digital transformation tend to raise with security teams when businesses quickly shift more processes to both Digital and Cloud-Based?
- What will cyber security challenges look like, post a Covid-19 Pandemic World?
- Where should organizations look to prioritise cybersecurity investments?
Roundtable discussion on the role of cyber security & resilience in continuing digital transformation with Barry, Emmet, Jason, Kelly and other industry leaders (TBA)
Concluding remarks by Emmet Ryan.